- Placing cities on your map work
- Start by setting the canvas background and shapes /divisions/ color.
- Enable "Locations" feature.
- Enable "Cities" feature.
- Move the slider to the right to display more cities.
- Cities are loaded from a database ordered by population size.
- Your account has a limitation for how many cities you can display.
- Our geolocation database contains all cities around the world with more than 1,000 population.
- If cities are showing overlapped when moving the slider back and forth, click the "Cities" /Reset/ label to clear up and start over.
- Style the labels.
- The font face /family/ name is displayed on the Style dialog.
- Select a marker symbol and set a size.
- When "Allow Overlap" is enabled, all cities are displayed, even when their symbols overlap.
- Adjust Symbol style, if SVG shape is being used.
- Displaying other cities or locations - not based on population size
- Enable "Markers".
- Load your prepared points marker set.
- Select a marker symbol and style it.
- When some city labels overlap, you can easily move /drag/ them around the symbol.
The symbols cannot be moved as they are positioned on the exact latitude-longitude coordinate.
Here is the demo you can check out...